netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Epple <toni.ep...@eppleton.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 1.7.2 of NetBeans HTML/Java API
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2021 07:50:54 GMT
+1

Upgraded some existing projects to 1.7.2 and tested specifically with Android Presenter.

Great Work!

--Toni

´╗┐Am 29.06.21, 08:33 schrieb "Jaroslav Tulach" <jaroslav.tulach@gmail.com>:

    Hello guys,
    interop among Java and JavaScript continues to be a hot topic and as such, I
    am here to announce new milestone with a magnificent improvement[1] in the
    Apache NetBeans HTML/Java API. New version 1.7.2 comes with new annotation
    processor, support for other Java compilers than `javac` and robustness fix in
    the generic presenter. Please find the sources at

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-html4j/netbeans-html4j-1.7.2/

    with SHA512:
    5537b073f9ae9378ad3f97047b42fc1e2214931e31f635c1604cb842dcf8ea0c85d14539df3e09c980b84b9e4d09f9b7ef4845cee3c3e916d10b27ce925afd6e

    The bits have been uploaded to staging Maven repository
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1088/
    that I am about to release if the vote passes.

    The sources as well as the Maven bits are produced from
    https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/tree/release-1.7.2
    tag in the main HTML/Java github repository.

    Please test the new release in your project and cast your vote. Thank you for
    your HTML/Java API usage!
    -jt

    [1] Getting the generic presenter right is a tough intellectual challenge -
    converting method invocations into synchronous message passing has many
    gotchas - I hope I finally found the right approach with the `Frame` based
    solution.