netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.5 windows native launchers
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2021 12:46:32 GMT
Hi folks,

The mavenized version of 12.5 Apache Netbeans windows native launchers are
staged and ready to be voted. (will remplace osuol launcher artefacts )
It includes :
 app.exe, app64.exe
 nbexec.exe,nbexec.dll,nbexec64.exe,nbexec64.dll
 netbeans.exe,netbeans64.exe

Changes :
 a) Version bump to 12.5 was 9.0,
 b) add following argument in the launcher : -Djava.security.manager=allow

It contains executable and dll used for execution on Windows platform,
artefacts will be needed in the main build process and we later need to
adjust netbeans main build. Version is set to 12.5 as this will be the next
release.

Maven coordinates
org.apache.netbeans.native :launcher :12.5

Voted sources :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/native/netbeans-launchers/12
.5/
Artefacts are staged at :
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1089/
the following zip contains the launchers: launcher-12.5-distribution.zip

Repository : https://github.com/apache/netbeans-native-launchers

Build fom git hash : 7b1ffad7a3e2af0befcc1e5596e98849c907b911  (tag
launcher-12.5)

All artefacts are signed by my key and verified by the repository.apache.org
closing phase.

This vote is going to be open for at least 72 hours. Vote with +1, 0,
-1 as usual.

Best Regards,

Eric