netbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu>
Subject Re: Adding stuff to binaries-list
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2017 13:32:30 GMT
Hey,

Am Samstag, den 07.10.2017, 14:16 +0200 schrieb Antonio Vieiro:
> I’m currently reviewing the lexer module. This depends either in
> “antlr" or "antlr-runtime” (I think it’s “antlr”), so I’ll need to
> add some stuff to the “external/binaries-list” and the proper antlr
> license as well (as in [1]).

can you point to the place where the lexer module depends on antlr?

There is a demo folder, but that does not look to be part of the module
itself. So I don't see a reason to change the dependencies or add
libraries.

According to the core-main repository there were references to antlr-
2.7.1.jar and lexer-gen-antlr-2.7.1.jar. These were removed in 2009(!)
with a comment "Removed antlr 2.7.1 binaries - no longer needed".

See here:

http://hg.netbeans.org/core-main/rev/11219f72137a

I would not readd them at this point.

HTH