netbeans-dev mailing list archives: September 2017

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
John D. Ament Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 02:07
John D. Ament Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 02:23
Geertjan Wielenga Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 06:58
Emilian Bold Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 07:12
Geertjan Wielenga Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 07:32
Emilian Bold Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 07:45
Geertjan Wielenga Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 08:02
Emilian Bold Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 08:07
Geertjan Wielenga Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 09:09
Ate Douma [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 09:49
Emilian Bold Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 10:43
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 10:46
Jan Lahoda Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 11:38
Ate Douma Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 11:42
Ate Douma Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Fri, 01 Sep, 11:57
Jaroslav Tulach My first commit was: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 13:13
Geertjan Wielenga Re: My first commit was: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Fri, 01 Sep, 13:34
Geertjan Wielenga Re: My first commit was: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating) Sat, 02 Sep, 08:33
Jaroslav Tulach [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Sun, 03 Sep, 14:23
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Sun, 03 Sep, 15:26
Jan Lahoda Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Sun, 03 Sep, 20:00
geertjan.wiele...@oracle.com Re: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Sun, 03 Sep, 21:34
Jan Lahoda Re: [CAUTION] code donation initial import steps [Was: Re: Three repos needed for Apache NetBeans (incubating)] Mon, 04 Sep, 05:23
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:18
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:37
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:42
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:43
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:45
Mark Struberg Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 08:55
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:03
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:04
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:10
Jaroslav Tulach Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:11
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:47
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 09:49
Mark Struberg Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:16
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:18
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:30
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:33
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:35
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:43
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:54
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 10:56
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 11:04
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 11:07
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 11:23
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 11:41
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 11:55
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 12:03
Toni Epple Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 12:59
Craig Russell Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 17:37
Craig Russell Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 19:23
Michael Nascimento Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 20:03
Craig Russell Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Mon, 04 Sep, 21:20
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 09:20
Geertjan Wielenga Re: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Tue, 05 Sep, 09:24
Jan Lahoda Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 10:12
Michael Nascimento Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 11:36
Jan Lahoda Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 11:39
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Tue, 05 Sep, 12:41
Geertjan Wielenga Re: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Tue, 05 Sep, 12:42
Neil C Smith Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 13:01
Michael Nascimento Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 13:10
Neil C Smith Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 13:30
Craig Russell Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 17:18
Geertjan Wielenga [Mentors] Help for NetBeans 1st code donation push to Apache Tue, 05 Sep, 18:31
Michael Nascimento Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 19:13
Craig Russell Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 19:27
Michael Nascimento Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Tue, 05 Sep, 19:44
Alvin Thompson installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Tue, 05 Sep, 20:48
Geertjan Wielenga Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Tue, 05 Sep, 22:07
Alvin Thompson Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Tue, 05 Sep, 22:59
Geertjan Wielenga Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Wed, 06 Sep, 06:37
Jaroslav Tulach Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 08:18
Jaroslav Tulach Checking the headers process was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 08:27
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 08:36
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Checking the headers process was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 08:39
Jan Lahoda Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 08:56
Alvin Thompson Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Wed, 06 Sep, 13:19
Alvin Thompson Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Wed, 06 Sep, 13:21
Geertjan Wielenga Re: installer is unsigned but requires admin privileges Wed, 06 Sep, 13:22
Jaroslav Tulach Do you count or blindly trust was: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Wed, 06 Sep, 17:37
Michael Nascimento Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 17:50
Jan Lahoda Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 18:14
Michael Nascimento Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 18:26
Wade Chandler Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Wed, 06 Sep, 19:49
Craig Russell Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Thu, 07 Sep, 05:42
Jaroslav Tulach Re: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Thu, 07 Sep, 07:27
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Do you count or blindly trust was: (Main) NetBeans source to Apache Thu, 07 Sep, 07:56
Christian Lenz AW: One wish was: NBPython: towards a new release Thu, 07 Sep, 13:24
Jaroslav Tulach Re: Checking the headers process Thu, 07 Sep, 15:33
Craig Russell Re: Checking the headers process Thu, 07 Sep, 18:27
Jaroslav Tulach Re: Checking the headers process Fri, 08 Sep, 09:25
Geertjan Wielenga Current status of 1st NetBeans code donation to Apache Fri, 08 Sep, 10:14
Michael Müller Re: Current status of 1st NetBeans code donation to Apache Fri, 08 Sep, 10:56
Jaroslav Tulach [Mentors] Access to Jenkins. Can I get one? Fri, 08 Sep, 12:57
Wade Chandler Re: Form files & manifest files headers was: [Mentors] Review my migration steps was: My first commit Fri, 08 Sep, 13:09
Geertjan Wielenga Re: [Mentors] Access to Jenkins. Can I get one? Fri, 08 Sep, 13:12
John McDonnell Re: Current status of 1st NetBeans code donation to Apache Fri, 08 Sep, 16:15
Jaroslav Tulach Re: [Mentors] Access to Jenkins. Can I get one? Sat, 09 Sep, 07:33
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 202186
May 2021180
Apr 2021329