mxnet-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Zha <zhash...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ownership of discuss.mxnet.io
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2020 21:24:35 GMT
Hi Marco,

I'm an admin of that website along with a couple of other PPMC members. This forum has been
around for some time and has been helpful in connecting users of mxnet to the developer community.
I think it's in the best interest of this community to consider this under PPMC control for
better discoverability under the mxnet domain name. I'm happy to grant you admin access if
you or any other PPMC members need it. If you feel otherwise, feel free to propose how you
suggest we proceed.

-sz