maven-users mailing list archives

From "J. Matthew Pryor" <...@mobiquity.net>
Subject Re: XDoclet2 plugin + Maven2 + Hibernate problem
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:44:28 GMT
I think the issue is that a published POM has bad data in it for qtags,
so I exclude the qtags stuff and it seems to work
<plugin>
<groupId>xdoclet</groupId>
<artifactId>maven2-xdoclet2-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.0.5-SNAPSHOT</version>
<configuration>
<configs>
<config>
<plugin> org.xdoclet.plugin.hibernate.HibernateMappingPlugin</plugin>
<params>
<version>2.0</version>
<destdir>${basedir}/target/classes/</destdir>
</params>
</config>
</configs>
</configuration>
<dependencies>
<!-- here's where you specify which xdoclet-plugin you need, by its
groupId/artifactId,
and any additional dependency it might have - although you'll most likely
have these in your project, so no need to repeat them here -->
<dependency>
<groupId>xdoclet-plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>xdoclet-plugin-hibernate</artifactId>
<version>1.0.4-SNAPSHOT</version>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<groupId>xdoclet-plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>xdoclet-plugin-qtags</artifactId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>xdoclet</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

jmp

Adrian Shum wrote:
> Can anyone give me some idea on this?

I don't
>> really know what should be the version I required to deploy the artifact as.
>>
>> Did I make any mistakes in the POM?
>>
>> One more related problem,  though I have setup the legacy repository correctly as
what
>> described in http://xdoclet.codehaus.org/Maven2+Plugin, mvn still failed to download
the
>> plugin.  At last I downloaded the JAR and install locally (and it works). What maybe
the
>> problem causing this?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Adrian
>>

> This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from
your system and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, dissemination
or copying of this email is prohibited. Taifook Securities Group, its group companies and
their content providers ("Parties") shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness
of this email or its attachment, if any, which could contain virus, be corrupted, destroyed,
incomplete, intercepted, lost or arrive late.   The Parites do not accept liability for any
damage caused by this email.