maven-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Le Berrigaud <sleber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: package org.apache.log4j does not exist
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 07:30:43 GMT
Hi,

you should take a look at this page that explains on the maven
repositrories:
http://maven.apache.org/using/repositories.html

Any way if you want to add log4j as a dependency of your project simply
add those lines to your pom (project.xml):

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>log4j</groupId>
    <artifactId>log4j</artifactId>
    <version>1.2.8</version>
    <type>jar</type>
  </dependency>
  <!--
    others dependencies go here
  -->
</dependencies>

If you still need a local dependency take a look at this page :
http://maven.apache.org/using/managing-dependencies.html

Hope it helps,

SaM