madlib-user mailing list archives

From Fatima Castiglione Maldonado 发 <castiglionemaldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: full Python API for MADlib
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:02:48 GMT
I am reading documentation:

Apache MADlib (Incubating)
Created by Gavin, last modified by Frank McQuillan on Sep 13, 2016
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61319606

and watching videos:

Pivotal Open Source Hub - Watch!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQV6NlSaIZBGym1mEczuqQ

This should take me a few days.
If there is other relevant material please let me know.

Best,
Fatima

--
=================================
Fátima Castiglione Maldonado
Singer, Designer, Creative, Artificial Intelligence
Cantante, Diseñadora, Creativa, Inteligencia Artificial
castiglionemaldonado@gmail.com

                     ____
                   ,'_   |
 __________________|__|__|__
<_____                      )                _.------._
      `-----------,------.-'              ,-'          `-.
                 |    |  |              ,'                `.
                ,'    |  |            ,'                    `.
                |  _,-'  |__         /                        \
              _,'-'    `.   `---.___|_____________             \
          .--'  -----.  | _____________________   `-. -----     |
          |    ___|  |  |                      \  ,- \          |
          |    ___|  |===========================((|) |         |
          |       |  |  | _____________________/  `- /          |
                   | _|  |
                   `.____|