madlib-user mailing list archives

From Fatima Castiglione Maldonado 发 <castiglionemaldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: full Python API for MADlib
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 20:49:43 GMT
Great, thanks. We will check it once I read a bit more and then we can talk.

--
=================================
Fátima Castiglione Maldonado
Singer, Designer, Creative, Artificial Intelligence
Cantante, Diseñadora, Creativa, Inteligencia Artificial
castiglionemaldonado@gmail.com

                     ____
                   ,'_   |
 __________________|__|__|__
<_____                      )                _.------._
      `-----------,------.-'              ,-'          `-.
                 |    |  |              ,'                `.
                ,'    |  |            ,'                    `.
                |  _,-'  |__         /                        \
              _,'-'    `.   `---.___|_____________             \
          .--'  -----.  | _____________________   `-. -----     |
          |    ___|  |  |                      \  ,- \          |
          |    ___|  |===========================((|) |         |
          |       |  |  | _____________________/  `- /          |
                   | _|  |
                   `.____|