madlib-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache MADlib v1.13 release manager volunteer
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:54:28 GMT
MADlibers,

If one hasn't been selected thus far, I would like to volunteer for the
release manager role for the upcoming Apache MADlib v1.13 release. In
addition, I will be focusing on improving the user experience around the
"madpack" utility.

If allowed to serve in this role, I will need a small bit of github
assistance working from MADlib committers. I will reach out at the
appropriate time.

Please let me know your thoughts on my release manager volunteer request.

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*