madlib-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaofeng Zhou <xiaof...@cise.ufl.edu>
Subject Re: How to contribute to MADlib
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 03:26:57 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your quick response.

We are still thinking about ideas of new modules to add to MADlib, and
we are also glad to implement new functionalities proposed by MADlib
users and developers.

It would be great if we have a wiki page that keeps track of new
modules to add and module development status.

Thanks
Xiaofeng