madlib-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Novick <inov...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: How to contribute to MADlib
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 03:15:24 GMT
Hello Xiaofeng,

We all welcome you warmly to the project.

Even i am not familiar with Apache process, but anyone can be a
contributor, the main thing you need to do is to start working on the code
and start to send in your patches.

Do you have some idea of what contribution you like to work on, I think
sending a proposal to the list for your project or idea before starting
major work is a good idea in order to get feedback and we can discuss more
on the list and give you some suggestions or confirmation you are on the
right track.

If you don't have specific ideas on what to work on, we can also help with
that and suggest some great ideas of things to work on.

Maybe we should create a TODO list on the wiki page if we don't have one
already.

Cheers,
Ivan