madlib-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaofeng Zhou <xiaof...@cise.ufl.edu>
Subject How to contribute to MADlib
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 03:10:02 GMT
Hi MADlib Developers,

I am a student from DSR Lab at University of Florida, and DSR@UF was
one of the original 4 contributors to MADLib for text analysis.

We are very excited  that MADLib is moving to Apache and would like to
continue to contribute to MADLib if possible (we plan to have couple of
students working on this).

Now I not quite sure how to contribute to MADlib, I have checked the
developer guide and contribution guide on github wiki page, but it does
not not really contains the specific instructions or the links are
outdated(I know it's under construction, but would like to join as soon
as possible).

So could anyone suggest a few pointers & links that I can follow to get
to know:
1. how to become a contributor to the MADlib incubating project?
2. the status of new modules or modules that need improving and we can
work on.

Thank you in advance.

Xiaofeng Zhou