lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "akirapix@libero.it" <akira...@libero.it>
Subject Solr collection unavailable after reload
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:40:11 GMT
Hi everybody,
hi have a very strange issue in my solr (version 4.10.2) installation (on a windows server
2008 java jdk 1.7).
I am sure nobody met this problem before (at least googling around i found nothing). I have
a simple configuration with a base "text_general"  field. I was able to index any kind of
text without any problem. After some days i got a strange behavior. After restarting my server
i was not able to load my collection
My server started without error messages in my log but, trying to select my collection, web
app hangs (as in picture)
I googled around to find a way to debug such situation, or a way to "fix" collection itself
(but found nothing).
I am able to produce such error trying to index word "wasting" in my text_general field (
i know that problem is not related to this word....but is the only way to produce such behavior).
The only thing i can do is stop solr, delete "index" folder content and restart solr. Then
i try again to index a document with "wasting" word, reload collection, and the problem is
there again.
Please someone could at least tell me a way to investigate????