From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plans for release of current svn?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 02:07:31 GMT
 Hi Petrus,

> On Dec 6, 2017, at 06:45, Petrus Hyvönen <petrus.hyvonen@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Andi,
>
> I'm thinking about packaging a beta version of JCC "next version" on conda-forge as I
would need some of the recent bug fixes in some software i'm updating (orekit).

> Do you know what version number next JCC version will have, v 3.1 or 3.0.1? ( I would
prefer to use not a higher number for the beta release)

Sorry this has fallen behind. The JCC part should be version 3.1 and is more or less ready
for release. It’s being held up by PyLucene whose tests got broken with the Lucene 7.0 release.

Andi..

> Many Thanks and Hope all well,
> Best Regards
> /Petrus
>

>> On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:19 AM, Andi Vajda <vajda@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Petrus,
>>
>>> On Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Petrus Hyvönen wrote:
>>>
>>> Are there plans for releasing a new version soon with the bugs that are
>>> fixed in current svn?
>>
>> Yes, once Lucence 7.0 is released, I intend to do a PyLucene 7.0 release with the
latest in SVN. The Lucene 7.0 release process is ongoing...