From Mark Csaba <mar...@gwyll.eu>
Subject RE: [POLL] What should happen to PyLucene now?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 10:12:32 GMT
Hello :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Høydahl [mailto:jan.asf@cominvent.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 11:32 AM
To: pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [POLL] What should happen to PyLucene now?

Hi

As you all know not much has happened with PyLucene lately.
So I’m throwing out this poll to check the sentiment of the community.

Question: What should happen to PyLucene now?

[ ]  I’m happy with the last 4.x release, no need for new releases

[X]  Please, a new 6.x release (but I can’t contribute)

[ ]  I’ll help make a new release happen, if I get some help!
[ ]  Only care about the JCC part
[ ]  Close down the sub project
[ ]  Don’t care. I’m no longer a user

--