From Thomas Koch <k...@orbiteam.de>
Subject Re: JCC initVM crash
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:46:34 GMT
Chris,

Did you Build JCC yourself or did you download pre-built Version?

A typical problem is that Java cannot be found at runtime - make sure that your Java Client
dll is available in path.

Regards
Thomas
--
Am 26.04.2012 um 20:30 schrieb Chris Guin <cguin@bbn.com>:

> Hi -
>
> I'm trying to use JCC to wrap a simple test jar file on my Windows 7 machine, but running
"python -m jcc" crashes immediately when initVM is called (print statements I added after
the initVM call are never reached - those right before are).  The crash, unfortunately, gives
me no printouts or useful information at all - I just get the Windows 7 box saying "python.exe
has stopped working."  I've read through the docs trying to figure out if I missed something
obvious while installing or running it, but I haven't found anything yet.