From Imre András <ia...@freemail.hu>
Subject Re: Unresolved external symbol errors when linking example native c++ code that uses jcc
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:11:24 GMT
Hi Chris,

I did it on MS VS 2008, too. class JCCEnv * env still can not be resolved.

Regards,
  András

Christian Heimes <lists@cheimes.de> írta:
>Am 21.10.2010 13:39, schrieb Imre András:>
> Hi list,>
> >
> I intend to use jcc to ease calling Java code from native code. I managed to build and
install it. Now I try to build my first test code from within MS VS 2010 Win32 console app
project. Despite setting up the libs and includes I still get linker errors:>

This may not be related to your problem but MS VS 2010 is not supported>
by any current Python release. You have to use VS 2008.>

Christian>