From Christian Heimes <li...@cheimes.de>
Subject Re: Unresolved external symbol errors when linking example native c++ code that uses jcc
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:44:31 GMT
Am 21.10.2010 13:39, schrieb Imre AndrĂ¡s:
> Hi list,
>
> I intend to use jcc to ease calling Java code from native code. I managed to build and
install it. Now I try to build my first test code from within MS VS 2010 Win32 console app
project. Despite setting up the libs and includes I still get linker errors:

This may not be related to your problem but MS VS 2010 is not supported
by any current Python release. You have to use VS 2008.

Christian