Hi,

I also had a customer complaining about this. I have the feeling it also happens from time to time during inter node comm, which uses solrj, too.

Uwe

Am October 9, 2019 1:38:00 PM UTC schrieb Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhyaya@gmail.com>:
+1, Dat! Please go ahead.

On Wed, 9 Oct, 2019, 2:33 PM Andrzej Białecki, <ab@getopt.org> wrote:
It’s marked as Minor in Jira, but after reading the description it sounds scary - IMHO it should be at least well investigated before 8.3 in order to determine whether it causes real damage (apart from looking scary and filling the logs).

+1 from me.