logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:41:49 GMT
Based on the voting so far, it looks like merging user lists isn't desired.
I'm cool with that, so I'll -1 the user list merge as well. I'm still +1
for merging developer lists unless someone has a better idea. We shouldn't
have to rely on the private list for public discussions.