logging-log4php-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 16:52:03 GMT
Guten Tag Apache,
am Mittwoch, 8. März 2017 um 13:38 schrieben Sie:

> The reason for doing this is a result of the last board meeting.
> The PMC had to discuss something on the private mailing list simply
> because PMC members don't subscribe to every list, nor do they want
> to, so it was not possible to have the discussion on the correct mailing list.

-0 from me.

You surely already discussed most/all pros and cons... So while I
prefer the language based organization of the lists as well, I'm
somewhat sure I can live with your suggestion if it makes life easier
for others.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55