Hello Marc,

No. As far as i know with current implementation, this is not possible.

To specify your JNDI stuff, write the JNDI parameters in a filr jndi.properties and set this file in your classpath(bit confused here...it might be the current directory). I hope then it will work.

I have specified the contents of both Log4J configuration file and JNDI.properties, make appropriate changes.

Log4J.conf file contents
log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, A1
log4j.configDebug=true
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender
log4j.appender.A1.TopicBindingName=LOGBN
log4j.appender.A1.TopicConnectionFactoryBindingName=TCFBN

jndi.properties file contents
java.naming.factory.initial=com.pramati.naming.client.PramatiClientContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=rmi://127.0.0.1:2099
java.naming.security.principal=root
java.naming.security.credentials=pramati

Naresh

Marc Preddie wrote:

HI, For the JMS appender; is it possible to specify the JNDI parameters (e.g. InitialContext) through the use of the configuration file. If so what are the properties we can use? RegardsMarc