labs-labs mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git Experiments
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:27:30 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I thought if Labs wouldn't be a very good place to use for
> doing some GIT experiments too? Projects are tiny, community is small,
> it might be a good place to work on the different questions which come
> with GIT.

Agreed. Earlier this year I already asked for an got consensus for
using my Oak lab for exactly such a purpose, but unfortunately I then
didn't have enough cycles to follow up on that idea. For now I'm
thinking of falling back to normal svn for Oak, but it would be great
if another lab wanted to try out Git. Ideally the PI should be able
and willing to help out with the required git-wip-us setup.

BR,

Jukka Zitting