labs-labs mailing list archives

From "Hyrum K. Wright" <hyrum_wri...@mail.utexas.edu>
Subject Re: New lab: mouse
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:43:25 GMT
The goal is to have the same output format as RAT.  The filters are
implemented as a series of regular expressions (whereas RAT filter
syntax is not).  It shouldn't be too difficult to translate the RAT
exclude syntax to proper regular expressions.

Also, thanks for all the +1's.  I'll wait until 72hrs, and then upload
the code to the repo.

-Hyrum

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> RAT is pretty good with respect to exceptions and reporting now. However, I'd suggest
Mouse should focus on how it is described in the proposal "lightweight". Let's make it work
without considering the strengths and weaknesses of RAT.