labs-labs mailing list archives

From Bernd Fondermann <bf_...@brainlounge.de>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Mark Labs as 'idle':
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:51:24 GMT
The vote passes with the following votes:
+1: Bertrand, Jukka, Santiago, Sander, Reihnhard, Simone (all binding),
David, Tim (not (yet) binding)
No other votes have been cast.

Please correct the tally where I might have been wrong.

For sure, I'll update all doaps before Germany will have won the wordcup.

  Bernd