kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Ewen Cheslack-Postava <e...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] KIP-233: Simplify StreamsBuilder#addGlobalStore
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 03:14:41 GMT
+1 binding, seems like a nice simplification.

Regarding the source and processor name, do they actually need to be unique
or could they use the same value? Since these use incrementing integers, it
could be nice for debuggability/understanding to have them use the same
name if possible instead of generating 2 separate names.

-Ewen