kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't build Kafka project
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:04:22 GMT
In streams/.classpath , you should have the following lines:

  <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="/Users/tyu/kafka/clients/build/classes/java/test"/>
  <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="/Users/tyu/kafka/core/build/classes/java/test"/>
  <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="/Users/tyu/kafka/streams//build/classes/java/test"/>
  <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="/Users/tyu/kafka/streams//build/classes/java/main"/>
  <classpathentry kind="lib"
path="/Users/tyu/kafka/core/build/classes/scala/test"/>

FYI