kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <matth...@confluent.io>
Subject Re: KIP-121 [Discuss]: Add KStream peek method
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2017 01:48:07 GMT
Steven,

Thanks for your KIP. I move this discussion to dev mailing list -- KIPs
need to be discussed there (and can be cc'ed to user list).

Can you also add the KIP to the table "KIPs under discussion":

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Improvement+Proposals#KafkaImprovementProposals-KIPsunderdiscussion

Thanks.

-Matthias