kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Deepesh Maheshwari <deepesh.maheshwar...@gmail.com>
Subject Kafka HTTP Communication for Mobile Device
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 06:15:16 GMT
Hi,

As per my understanding , we provide the list of broker's listening on port
number to send data to topic.

Producer add all those ports on which broker's is running , feeds data to
those brokers.
So, this is like a HTTP connection through which data is transferred. {*Correct
me please if am wrong somewhere*}.

So, according to my requirement , i want to send my analytics data to save
in kafka , so HTTP is little big/memory consuming for that so if there is
some other technique thru which we can send data from mobile devices to
save in kafka like mqtt , xmpp etc.

Please suggest the possible approaches.

Regards,
Deepesh