kafka-dev mailing list archives

From James Cheng <jch...@tivo.com>
Subject Does kstreams have a key-value store that is backed by Kafka?
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 07:01:27 GMT
Hi,

I think I've heard that the upcoming Kafka Streams has something like Samza's local state
key-value database. That is, something that looks like a key-value store that saves all writes
to Kafka, and that can then later be reinitialized from Kafka.

Does such a thing exist? Can someone point me to it? I'd like to learn more about it.

Thanks,
-James

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any
attachments) by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments. No employee
or agent of TiVo Inc. is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of TiVo Inc.
by email. Binding agreements with TiVo Inc. may only be made by a signed written agreement.