kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plans for a 0.7.3 release?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 01:40:37 GMT
Yup, absolutely.

I would like to get the sbt and maven updates we made in 0.8 ( after I finish up the bug fixes
that came from the sbt upgrade done ) branched and into 0.7.3  since they are not 0.8 dependent
and community positive.  But we can discuss that after it gets complete.

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop