kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "Jun Guo -X (jungu - CIIC at Cisco)" <ju...@cisco.com>
Subject kafka 0.8 producer throughput
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 04:32:28 GMT
According to Kafka official document, the producer throughput is about 50MB/S. But I do some
test, the producer throughout is only about 2MB/S. The test environment is the same with document
says. One producer, One broker, One Zookeeper are in independent machine. Message size is
100 bytes, batch size is 200, flush interval is 600 messages. The test environment is the
same, the configuration is the same. The why there is such big gap the my test result and
the document says?