kafka-dev mailing list archives

From "manoj k.kumar" <manoj.k.ku...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Kafa setup issues: probably because referred scala site is not available
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 18:57:14 GMT
I tried other sites and got this message

*scala-tools.org is in no longer serving jars. Please change your
configurations to point to Sonatype's Maven repository at
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/scala-tools/ or
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/.*

It seems *./sbt update* uses these URLs internally. How do you make it
use the working site?

thanks
manoj