kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] KAFKA 0.7.1 RELEASE
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:56:18 GMT
Joe,

Thanks for driving this.

For 1), KAFKA-345 and KAFKA-346 (depends on KAFAK-345) are being worked on.
It would be nice to include them in 0.7.1. However, it involves a consumer
API change and we have to be a bit more careful. So, deferring it to 0.7.2
maybe ok too. It really depends on how critical people think these 2 jiras
are.

For 2), KAFKA-345 and KAFKA-346 could be in this category.

Jun