kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Yves Ritschard <...@spootnik.org>
Subject Re: Any chance on getting Kafka published to Maven?
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 13:59:21 GMT
while speaking of zkclient, what is the difference between the jar
present in kafka's distribution and the one available from maven
central as  group: com.github.sgroschupf, artifcat: zkclient and
version: 0.1 ?

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Pierre-Yves Ritschard <pyr@spootnik.org> wrote:
> Yup, makes sense, anyhow, only zkclient and kafka-0.7 are needed for clients.
>
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> I'd like to make an obvious point.  Please publish only those artifacts that were
voted upon.  The checksums must match what was voted upon.

>> It would be best to keep the group in the loop every step of the way.  (Hey, did
I just make a rhyme?)

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>
>> On Jan 8, 2012, at 11:39 AM, Neha Narkhede wrote:
>>
>>> Pierre,
>>>
>>> Thanks for volunteering to get the pom file and artifacts ready. Please see
>>> here on the Apache process for publishing to Maven
>>> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
>>>
>>> Please don't hesitate to ask for help here in case you run into
>>> authorization issues. We will be happy to help out.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Neha

>>> You could also send an email to infra asking them what to do as well.

>>> since
>>> Anyone

KAFKA-134

<