kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with running Kafka
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 18:54:34 GMT
Phillipe,

Its great to hear that 38 studios wants to use Kafka. We can certainly
provide all help on this mailing list. Please can you send around the
error logs to understand why it doesn't start up ?

Thanks,
Neha

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Philippe Kirsanov
<pkirsanov@38studios.com> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Philippe Kirsanov. I'm working for 38 Studios and we're trying to use
Kafka as our pub/sub solution.
> We recently went life and need some consulting help with Kafka (from Operational standpoint).
> Currently we have an issue that one of the nodes does not start up (dies right after
it started) and our Ops can't figure out why.
> I wonder if you someone help with that or refer someone else knowledgeable in running
Kafka servers.