kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Snappy Compression
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:15:46 GMT
Neha, JIRA created, I don't have access to assign the ticket to myself but
if someone else does and wants to-do so please go ahead.

I will try the performance tests patched in KAFKA-176 once I am done and
post the results.

Looking forward to getting my feet wet with this ticket so I can be most
fruitful while helping with replication the week after next.

Cheers!

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc