kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Yves <...@smallrivers.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.0-incubating (candidate 5)
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 09:01:30 GMT
Publishing to maven will be very important for users of the client
library. Since there's no separate project for that I think it is
essential, though not related to the way the daemon is distributed.

As for the daemon, it indeed seems inadequate to impose fiddling with
SBT to consumers of the daemon since some will not be using it from
scala and will have issues getting it to work.

Excited about the upcoming release!

 - pyr