kafka-dev mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving JIRA emails notification from kafka-commits@ to kafka-dev@
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:47:55 GMT
I'm fine either way.  Most projects I follow try to reserve the dev
list for having technical discussions about the code (and users for
helping people with user-facing questions).  Most have a separate
commits list to avoid clutter of the dev list.  But initially, I
imagine there won't be that many commits and we can always move stuff
around later.
-jg