jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need to Sign data with private key in jmeter using keystore
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2019 23:50:44 GMT
Hi
> Can i somehow access the URL from the Sampler before it get executed to i
can do 2)?I think there is a way to access the Jmeter Sampler Variables -
right?
I am not sure I understand but
a. The HTTP Sampler can take a variable for the path field- So if you have
dynamically generated value , you can refer to it as ${variableName} in the
path field and so in your Beanshell you could set variableName to whatever
value you want OR if you mean you want to read the URL , yes thats possible
to in a pre -processor use something like sampler.getPath() (
https://jmeter.apache.org/api/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/sampler/HTTPSamplerBase.html
 )
b. >here i can use the Java API - right?
Yes, you can. Plenty of samples in Google (but sometimes confusing)