jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mohanraj Kumar <mohanraj.ku...@impigertech.com>
Subject How to Write 'Samples & Execution time of each URL' in CSV file
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:30:20 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to write following metrics as part of summary report in specified CSV file. I tried
it. But, each requests are saved in separate row of the CSV file. How to write the following
results in CSV file, when generating report?
- Samples (Number of users)
- Execution time for each URL

Since, I will be not able to write above results in CSV file. Can anyone give me the idea
to write above metrics.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohanraj K
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please