jmeter-user mailing list archives

From oliver lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Save results of Jmeter Tests in Mysql
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 07:54:50 GMT
We spent some time working on this area. We did create a basic listener to write to mysql but
in the end we decided to focus on loading the data after the test has completed, instead of
real time - it's simpler and more reliable. The script we use is on github here: [https://github.com/oliverlloyd/jmeter-ec2],
it probably does more than you need but the specific code to upload to mysql is in the import-results.sh
file. This file is called from the main script towards the end, it's clearly marked.