jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "James Hill" <everywhere...@gmail.com>
Subject Webservices and versioning
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 01:33:31 GMT
Hi list.

I'm testing a webservice using JMeter and I've run into a problem. When
sending a XML payload to the service using JMeter I get an exception
returned from the service. When I send the exact same payload from SOAPui
the webservice sends back the correct response. There are a few differences
with the header information but the major one that stands out is the HTTP
versioning. JMeter is HTTP/1.0 while SOAPui uses HTTP/1.1.

Is it possible to dummy the header information to make the webservice think
that it's receiving a request in the correct format? Or am I on the wrong
path here and it's related to another problem? The rest of the header and
payload look pretty much the same.

Regards,
James.