jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "raj r" <rajt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To pick values in the HTTP request Path field.
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 07:36:22 GMT
Hi,
 I have created a csvdata.txt file and file is located in same folder of
TestPlan. But then  also the values are not read  from the file. Only the
default value which i have given in the Http Request> Path field is taken
and results are displayed.
Please do guide me how can values be read from the path field.