jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ray Trejo" <ray.tr...@rackspace.com>
Subject jmeter return results of an sql to a variable
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 13:24:22 GMT
Hi,

I am currently using jmeter 2.3.  I can get the jdbc request to work.  I
can view the response data in the View Results Tree listener.  So, here
is my issue.  I would like to take the response of the jdbc request and
put it in a variable and use that variable in my test.  For example:  I
query the db for a ticket number and use the ticket number in a thread.
Thanks for your help.   Ray

Thank you,

Ray Trejo

expressly indicated, is confidential and privileged information of Rackspace
Managed Hosting. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed
material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the
original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.