jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Log Sampler
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:05:15 GMT
that's tricky :)

exactly as possible will never be exactly what happened in production. the
best one can hope for is the same traffic loads and patterns.

from your comments so far, it sounds like you want to reproduce a sudden
traffic spike to see what happens on the server and possible see how long it
takes for the server to recover under normal loads. Is that correct?

peter