jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Lin" <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access Log Sampler
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 15:15:27 GMT
you can use multiple thread groups and control each one with a timer, though
the timing is probably going to vary depending on how fast the server
responds.

at best, jmeter will try to simulate peak load and lull load.

a simple way would be to create 10 thread groups and have some thread groups
set to a longer interval.

peter