jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Large dynamic form handling - post value default from previous form
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 03:50:22 GMT
The Regex Extractor can in theory extract all the names and values
from the form, into variables of the form

VAR_n_g1 and VAR_n_g2

where n=1,2,3 and g1 and g2 are the contents of the 1st and 2nd capture groups.

You can then use these as POST parameters.

If you are able to write Java, you may find it easier to write a
BeanShell Pre-Processor (which has access to the current sampler and
previous sample) and use that to update the sample directly.

You may be able to use the JDom or HtmlParser libraries to help with
parsing the HTML.

It's not going to be trivial.

S///