jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: custom listener
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:45:54 GMT
I suggest you have a look at the Result Collector class

On 14/01/2008, Ball, Darren <dball@litle.com> wrote:
> Can anyone lead me down the road to creating a custom listener that uses
> JDBC to write results out to a database?
> NOTICE: This message, including all attachments transmitted with it, is for the use of
the addressee only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information
belonging to Litle & Co. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print or copy any part of this message. If you believe you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail. Thank you.